Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello Old Friend

Sometimes we connect to places, things and people in profound ways that are hard to explain. There is a comfort about it that puts our soul at peace. This is one of those places for me.

There was something that tugged at my soul when I first set foot in the Green Mountain state, and it has had a hold of me ever since. It was like no place I had ever traveled in the states, and I was immediately drawn to the unspoiled beauty.

As we traveled on familiar roads today and explored new areas, I felt such bliss.  I can only describe it as feeling like visiting a good friend. My soul finds peace, joy and fulfillment in these beautiful mountains.

I feel so blessed to be able to travel, explore and experience what truly fulfills me.  I am truly honored to share, although not always with the same vest, these journeys with my husband and kids.  I know Kent shares my love for these adventures, and I hope my children grow to cherish these times and do the same with their kids.

Excited to spend the next 3 days in this land I hold so dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment