Sunday, July 19, 2015

I am Back!!

It feels so good to be where I am mentally on this journey.  This is a place I have been before, and often spend time wondering how to get myself back when it seems too far away.  It is that place where every little piece of the puzzle fits. My workouts come easily, the focus remains on the goals and it just feels right.  During these times it is almost impossible to understand how I ever lose this amazing mindset.

If there is one thing that has been consistent throughout, it would most definitely be the twists, turns, ups and downs of this journey.  I know there will be times that aren't this perfect, missed workouts and there might even be weeks when I steer completely off course.

We all have those times in life where it is just not going right.  Sure we could dwell on those moments and linger in that place; however, it is best to give ourselves some time and remain focused on the road ahead.  Looking back is not going to get us any closer, and dwelling on the past certainly won't change it.

So I will choose to love every moment of this stage and embrace the future moments that won't go quite as well. This journey is a much larger picture than I can see at any given moment, good or bad.

You never know what tomorrow is going to bring so make the best of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment