Friday, January 23, 2015

How do I Get so Out of Control

My eating has been bad for weeks now, and I have had to rely on my workouts to keep from gaining weight.  Luckily, I have not put on 15-20 pounds, but there is another 5+ that I did not have two months ago.  I need to stop, refocus and get myself back on track.

How did I get here? Why do I lose focus and find myself so lost from the path that makes me feel strong, healthy and beautiful?  I put in hours of work to turn around and eat my way out of the progress I made.  I have control over what goes into my mouth and my relationship with food.  Now it is time again to make some much needed changes.  It is time to focus on me, my health and my body.

Changing the direction I am headed is possible.  Unfortunately, I have done it before, a few times.  It is not always easy, but I feel strong and determined.  I want to start the week renewed, refreshed and headed down a new, yet slightly familiar, path.

This weekend is a time to research and refocus on where I want to take this journey, how I will get there and the first steps.  I have some exciting ideas in mind, and I will share them as I move forward. I want to explore ways to strengthen my mind, body and spirit.  It will take some organization, time and work; however, the result will be a happier and healthier me.

I have always accepted the bumps in the road and not beat myself up for these veers off track.  This time won't be any different.  I can't change the path I traveled these last few weeks and anger/sadness/etc.. won't help me get where I need to be.  Therefore, I am going to push forward and take it one day at a time.

Day one of my desire for this new focus is coming to a close, and I will wrap it up with excitement for where I am headed.  I have made myself accountable writing it out here.  So here is to tomorrow and the tomorrows to come!

Life is an amazing gift! Get out there and make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment