Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cherish The Great Things

Life is such an amazing journey.  Sure each day may not be perfect and everything we do may not always be considered the right thing.  However, this is our life, our chance to weave the threads we are given into a beautiful masterpiece.  As I look at the artwork that is being created for my life I see areas of sadness, joy, heartache and amazing love. I try to live with no regrets and make the best of what I am given.

Each new day is an opportunity for greatness.  The opportunity to start a new path toward a better life, helping a friend in need or reaching a once seemingly impossible goal.

I believe in loving without limits and experiencing joy in everything.  I also feel you need to let yourself feel pain and sadness.  Living life to the fullest includes experiencing every facet of it, good and bad.  To love deeply you take the chance of being hurt, but to live without the joy of loving someone with all that you are is a much worse tragedy.  If you love someone, tell them every chance you get.

My wish for you today is to cherish the great things about the day, forget the annoying and stressful things and move onto tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment