Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sometimes You Just Have To...

I have been doing great with my eating and exercise.  I have not had a cheat day for a long time, and today felt like a great time for one.  I think I might be taking it to an extreme though.  I have not eaten a healthy thing today, unless you consider the green peppers on the pizza.  However, can you really count a vegetable as healthy when it is on top of hundreds of calories of cheese and bread.

We were busy cleaning the house this morning, and I did not take the time to make breakfast.  Therefore, I grabbed three sugar cookies.  For lunch we had Domino's new handmade pan pizza and some parm bites.  Surprisingly I am not feeling totally disgusting yet, but I would assume that feeling will be here before too long.  The little things my body does to help remind me this is not a way to eat, EVER.

I will probably hate this decision when I step on the scale tomorrow morning, but personally I think these days help me overall.  Eating right and exercising is something that I have to do for the rest of my life.  I give myself these days without guilt, and then tomorrow I will move forward and be back on track.  The going back to healthy ways is the key to these detours off the right path.

Here's to tomorrow that will include a great workout and healthy food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment