Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Don't Let Others Take Your Joy

I have been guilty of allowing the opinions of others steal my joy at times.  It is such a worthless act to care what others think of your life choices, situation, circumstances, etc... They don't know your priorities and the hand you have been dealt.  To be honest it is none of their business.

I can't control what other people are going to think, but I do have the ability to change my reaction to it.  Instead of allowing myself to get angry I need to remember they obviously have no joy if they take their time finding faults in the what others do, none of which is hurting them.  

It is also important to remember these things when I feel the desire to have an opinion about someone else.  Best to remember that I don't know their circumstances or the road they have walked through life.  

We all make the choices that we feel are best for us and our loved ones.  We each have a unique set of priorities, circumstances and cards we have been dealt.  It is one of the miracles of life that we can embrace and love one another without having to believe, feel and live exactly the same way.  

Therefore, I will turn my recent frustrations with the judging from others into a reason to accept and love others even more freely.  Life is too short to waste time worrying about what other people think. Embrace your passion and live without regrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment