Sunday, October 27, 2013

Give Thanks

As I head out for my daily therapy, exercise, I can't help but feel grateful for all that I have been given.  First and foremost I thank God that I have the physical ability to run/jog/walk, for this beautiful day to enjoy being outside and for helping me see the need for change in my life so many years ago.

I give thanks to my mother who will be watching my children while I get to enjoy partnering with Kent for today's workout.  When I get to enjoy time with one of my favorite people doing one of my favorite things it just starts the day out right.

Kent is not always the most willing participant in my exercise ventures, but he is a good sport.  He has not come to my level of obsession with working out, but any chance he gets, he is right there beside me for my adventures. It is nice to share the time and to have his company.

May today remind you of the many ways your life has been blessed.  Take a few minutes to be grateful, remind the people in your life of your thanks and celebrate life each day.

Until next time.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment