Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Do It Today!!

I wanted to take some time to share some of my favorite reasons to get started today on whatever it is that you want to change or create.  

Sure, I am laying in bed and have not really moved in two days, but that does not mean I can't motivate others to get themselves moving.  Because when I finally get better I will be right back at it without a moments thought.  Therefore, while I have some extra time here are all the reasons to get out there today and make it happen.  

a year from now you will wish you had started TODAY!!!

All the times that one got me...  Then a year later I was heavier, less in shape and more miserable.  Mostly with me it was a matter of feeling overwhelmed by the end goal.  If that is you, don't focus on the finished product and just start with the first step.  

You will never be 100% ready to change. Don't wait for the perfect time. It will never come. Start TODAY!!!

This one has affected so many areas and not just my journey toward a healthier, fitter and more fabulous me. Life is never perfect, things don't usually just fall into place and create the ideal situation for things.  We have to make it happen and love the circumstances we are given.  No reason to wait for the PERFECT time because most likely it does not exist.  Therefore, make today the ideal time to start because truly there is no way to tell what tomorrow will bring, but right now is here and is the best time to take action.  

You can't change the past and tomorrow is uncertain.  Today is a gift...don't waste it.

Don't let past mistakes lead today's decisions.  We all make wrong turns now and then, but each moment is a fresh start.  Take this moment and begin to create the future you desire.  

The Future Starts Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment