Saturday, November 15, 2014

Missing It...

I am missing you so much.  Although I know I must take time away from you right now, I cant stop thinking about you.  Why have we been torn apart right now when I need you so much?  I long for you and anticipate when we can reconnect soon.  For many years you were not in my life, but now I miss you when our separation is necessary.  Oh exercise....we will be together again soon.

Yes I know that being this sick it is only smart to take a break from the gym and working out.  That is the way you can always tell how truly sick I am.  If I have to take a break from exercise, I am darn ill. However, I am definitely looking forward to returning to my routine but after I have healed.

It still amazes me that I spent so many years not even thinking about exercise and now it is hard to take a necessary break from it.  It is certainly proof that we have the power to change ourselves.  I wish I had the key that caused that transformation to happen.

For now I will have to sit back and wait for my body to heal from this virus.  But that won't stop me from daydreaming about that magical place filled with sweat, determination and hard work.










No comments:

Post a Comment