Sunday, November 16, 2014

Truly Inspiring

Recently I started searching for new areas of support, motivation and encouragement in this weight loss journey.  What I found was amazing and truly inspiring.  I found online community one after another filled with people just like me.  Some of them are just starting out on their weight loss and others are many successful years into it.

I have read inspirational stories about people conquering their fears, breaking through barriers and crossing the finish line on goals big and small.  They celebrate victories and cheer each other on everyday.  It is an amazing community of people that know the road I have traveled and the struggles that come along with it.  They are changing their lives and impacting the lives of others in positive ways.

I feel fortunate to have stumbled upon all these groups, and I hope to help support, motivate and provide advice through them.  I am very motivated by helping others and reading stories of individuals struggling with the same things.  It is refreshing to see that I am not alone and what I feel from time to time is felt by others.  I makes me feel renewed that when I stumble it is OK, even if it has been 4 weeks of bad eating, but you just have to get back up and keep going.  I look forward to my further involvement in these groups and the positive impact continuing.

What a blessing that I was led to explore new areas in this journey toward a healthier and fitter me.  It has made me feel hopeful, inspired and motivated to keep charging ahead.

I started this to change my life, and along the way a beautiful thing happened..... I impacted the lives of others.  May your path bring light, hope and joy to others in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment