Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Pain I Crave

If I told you that I love the feeling of barely being able to walk two days after a grueling leg workout, would you think I am crazy?  What about loving when I am sore all over after a week of rough strength training?  Well, I most definitely adore these feelings and find that I often crave them.

I love workouts that push me and seem unbearable to complete.  You can't really change without hard work, and the feeling after completion of these workouts is amazing.  I highly recommend pushing yourself hard and realizing the power you never knew you had.

People have said that I am crazy or trying to kill myself with these workouts; however, we all have that thing we love that some people don't understand.  I thrive on finding those routines that push me. I measure the success of my time in the gym in the two days following and whether I can move without pain.  It is a true representation of the changes taking place within my muscles and a hope for a stronger, healthier me.

Whatever your thing is get out there and do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment